Dark Halo Cataclysm raiding guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PENDING]Emistesia, paladin with good gear in all specs

2 posters

Go down

[PENDING]Emistesia, paladin with good gear in all specs Empty [PENDING]Emistesia, paladin with good gear in all specs

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:42 am

Charakter name : Emistesia

Class and Specc :
Paladin, pref retri but have both holy and tank + exp in all rules

Offspec : -

FPS in raids
50-60

Last guild
Last order

Reason you left / kicked
They stop to raid b4 cata.

What can you contribute to the guild?
Realy active player with good expericen in raids + leading raids

Can you raid the official raids between 20-23
yes

Can you use ventrilo and speak?
yes

Describe what the purpuse of LOOT is. (gear/items) And how it should be used.
Loot Is things that improve the characters rule but its not so important its just the rotation and exp in the person itself and not the gear

Why is LOOT (gear/items) Important?
Loot is ofc important, it improve the dps, healing or avoid and that helps for improve

How do you prioritize your spells? What rotation do you use? Motivate your answer!
Prot: consecration, avenger's shield, hammer of the righteous, judgement, hammer of the righteous, shield of righteous.

Armory URL
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Emistesia

Short presentation of you
Hey, im 17 years old and realy good raider,
start to play wow then it came out and always been stuck in raid in guilds because in my opinion its the funniest.

How did you hear about us?
Manny of my friends play in the guild

Dummy question "which fire is most deadly Purple or red?
Purple ofc is most warmest if u dont say white :p

Back to top Go down

[PENDING]Emistesia, paladin with good gear in all specs Empty Re: [PENDING]Emistesia, paladin with good gear in all specs

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:48 am

We currently in need of a paladin, holy, ret, prot doesnt really mather at this moment. We will have Zecane looking this over and also decidie this one.

Good Luck!

Back to top Go down

[PENDING]Emistesia, paladin with good gear in all specs Empty Re: [PENDING]Emistesia, paladin with good gear in all specs

Post by Honeycumb Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:08 am

i think i did some dailys with emistesia yesterday, really nice guy Smile
Honeycumb
Honeycumb
Qancer

Antal inlägg : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Zecane Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:57 am

We do not need tanks as for now, and i intend to keep 1 pally tank for several reasons. but im concidering ret or holy depending on your experience and how prepared you are to run under my banner, i expect trials to be 100% active
Zecane
Zecane
Guild Master

Antal inlägg : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Ofc im rly active if i get a spot to the guild and my exp is 9/12 hc 25man, 11/12 hc 10man and retri gear is around 6150gs, holy 6050gs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down