Dark Halo Cataclysm raiding guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PENDING]Application by Nitrate, level 80 mage

Go down

[PENDING]Application by Nitrate, level 80 mage Empty [PENDING]Application by Nitrate, level 80 mage

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:18 pm

Charakter name :Nitrate
Class and Specc :Mage and I'm Arcane
Offspec : Fire
FPS in raids: 60
Last guild: Was in Psychedelics on my warrior.

Reason you left / kicked: Didnt have time to raid, so I left.

What can you contribute to the guild? A skilled mage and a friendly player.

Can you raid the official raids between 20-23? I work every second Tueday but its for my father so I might can get the day moved to another day so I can come every Tueday. I also work some Sundays... but Im normally home at 20:20...

Can you use ventrilo and speak? Yes.

How do you prioritize your spells? What rotation do you use? Motivate your answer! Arcane: I use 4x Arcane blast and if my arcane missile dosnt prog after useing the first 4 arcane blast I use one more and if dont prog then I use my arcane barrage to reset my "debuff" I get from my Arcane blast. Fire: I put my living bomb and then I use one scorch and then Fireball, I will always hold living bomb up and scorch, and then I use my pyroblast when Hot streak prog. My cd's: I use all my cooldowns at the start in the fight becuase then my cd's is ready when the raid will use BL.

Armory URL: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Nitrate

UI Screenshot: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot110510111156.jpg/

Short presentation of you: I'm a very friendly person. I use the most of my time infront of the computer in my sparetime. Im also useing some of my sparetime to be together with my friends.

How did you hear about us? My irl mate's called Baíne and Nathanós

Dummy question "which fire is most deadly Purple or red? It's the red becuase my fireball is red.

Back to top Go down

[PENDING]Application by Nitrate, level 80 mage Empty Re: [PENDING]Application by Nitrate, level 80 mage

Post by Zecane Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:13 pm

I was abit unclear on the answer on raiding days we raid as for now thuesdays and thursdays can you raid theese days 20-23 simple yes or no =)

/zeke
Zecane
Zecane
Guild Master

Antal inlägg : 38

Back to top Go down