Dark Halo Cataclysm raiding guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Retribution Paladin Application.

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Retribution Paladin Application. Empty [Accepted]Retribution Paladin Application.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:59 am

Charakter name : Belfjenkins

Class and Specc : Blood Elf Paladin - Retribution.

Offspec : Prot.

FPS in raids. 60.

Last guild Destination - Unknown.

Reason you left / kicked - Me and some friend started it 3 months ago maybe more. Since no1 of us had/are having the time to work with all the updates as Website, Calendar etc. I leaved. Im studying at the moment so my priority is on studies ofc. But when I know which days each week are raiddays and not, I can plan my studying through the week.

What can you contribute to the guild? A good and social player with a good sence of humour. I have been playing wow a while so I know alot. /Atleast my oppinion). Coming with Tacs,Flasks etc. & I´m always prepared to 100%. If there´s any new encounter. I study it and then poof, I know it.

Can you raid the official raids between 20-23 Yes, I can.

Can you use ventrilo and speak? Yeah ofc, Im not afraid to talk. Im maybe not that speaking person but ofc I can speak. And Vent is a must Very Happy

How do you prioritize your spells? What rotation do you use? Motivate your answer! Ok. After patch 4.1. I haven´t find any good rotation yet. Sure ´´EJ´´ works but I think my own rotation works much better.

Always start with a judgements for Haste rating etc. Then just :

1: Templars Verdict (whit 3hp)
2: Crusader Strike
3: Hammer of Wrath (under 20%)
4: Exorcism (whit art of war proc)
5: Judgement
6: Holy Wrath
7: Consecration

Also Clcret works great whit it.

Armory URL http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Belfjenkins

UI Screenshot: Since I couldnt link it . I can tell ya. Im going with bartender Addon, And updated version of Clcret, Archud 3.2. Cast bar addons etc. Xpearl. I have much space so I don´t miss anything on the screen thx to the addons. Everything works fine.

Short presentation of you I live in Stockholm, Sweden. Im a sportinterested guy that loves football. On my sparetime I play wow, other games sometimes .. & Im with friends at the pub, just hanging etc.

I have played wow since Pre TBC but not on this character. On this I started 1 week after Wotlk release. I have played much in this but also on other characters etc. Im leveling my 3 alt atm. Im studying Economy/Trade In a international Business school in Stockholm. This is my 3 year.

How did you hear about us? I saw the Macro in Tradechannel.

Dummy question "which fire is most deadly Purple or red? Purple.

Kindest Regards / Belf

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Retribution Paladin Application. Empty Re: [Accepted]Retribution Paladin Application.

Post by Zecane Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:33 am

Looks decent, id like to check your retri gear and see you in action, and have you red the guildrules so we are clear on raiddays? i need players that will raid thursdag / thuesday.

/zeke
Zecane
Zecane
Guild Master

Antal inlägg : 38

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Retribution Paladin Application. Empty Re: [Accepted]Retribution Paladin Application.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Hey, I would love to read´em but I don´t have the acces to guildrules etc. It says that u don´t have the acces to this...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:27 pm

Belf has now read all the information (as i copyed it ingame for him lols Razz)

We'll come back with an answer as soon as Zecane comes home from work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:01 pm

Perfect !, Are all the officers/GM from Sweden ? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Same Country same City even 3/4 same Work

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:41 pm

Then you guys must have some strong moral in this guild since u have so near connections. That is more then good Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarksson Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:59 pm

yes we do work pretty hard for this guilds progress.
Clarksson
Clarksson
Legendary

Antal inlägg : 132

https://darkhalo.swedishforum.se

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:45 pm

Ehm, is he gonna come online today ? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down