Dark Halo Cataclysm raiding guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]Aurria - Paladin application

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Aurria - Paladin application Empty [ACCEPTED]Aurria - Paladin application

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Character name : Aurria
Class and Specc : Currently prot
Offspec : ret
FPS in raids: depends on how pretty i want the game to look, my pc is pro so it can handle the game in ultra settings, altho sometimes i turn it down
Last guild: Original Sin, Skullcrusher EU

Reason you left / kicked: Was co-GM with my friend, I went a bit inactive, and we gave up trying to lead retards to kill LK25M HM, so we disbanded the guild after years of playing together.

What can you contribute to the guild?

- Professionalism
- Good tanking / dps / healing
- Leadership if you want it

Can you raid the official raids between 20-23

Yes, I am not as active as I used to be, so just Tuesday and Thursday suit me I think.

Can you use ventrilo and speak?

Yes of course.

How do you prioritize your spells? What rotation do you use? Motivate your answer!

Theres been many changes to prot and ret in 4.0.1. making the old rotations obsolete,

However if tanking I would use the following;

Single target rotation: Shield of the Righteous > Crusader Strike > Judgement > Avenger's Shield > Consecration > Holy Wrath

AOE tanking rotation: Hammer of the Righteous > Avenger's Shield > Judgement > Consecration > Holy Wrath

If I'm playing as ret, then I would be doing something like this:

Judge > Crus Strike > Templars Verdict > Crus Strike > Judge > HW > Cons > Crus Strike >

Armory URL;

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Aurria

UI Screenshot;

[ACCEPTED]Aurria - Paladin application Ui1ed

Short presentation of you:

I have played since vanilla, first on a mage, then rolled paladin in TBC. I have been GM in my old guild since then, playing as ret / prot, now we disbanded a few months ago so I have been inactive. Although I have gear for all 3, my prot gear is currently the best. Ret gear is nearly all 264 with some 277, same as Holy.

I am experienced in ICC and Ruby Sanctum and know tactics for every single boss in-game so far.

How did you hear about us?

Phellomeno messaged me in game.

Dummy question "which fire is most deadly Purple or red?

All fire ofc.

Additional info (Optional)

I'm not really fussed about your progress etc at this stage, just looking for somewhere casual to raid a couple times a week and pass the time till Cataclysm.

I also sometimes like playing my mage / shaman / priest.

Best,

Aurria

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Aurria - Paladin application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Aurria - Paladin application

Post by Honeycumb Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:04 pm

thanks for your application our officers will look into this and get in touch
Honeycumb
Honeycumb
Qancer

Antal inlägg : 36

Back to top Go down