Dark Halo Cataclysm raiding guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Beeffyy Warrior tank 55k hp ub - 6.2k gs

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] Beeffyy Warrior tank 55k hp ub - 6.2k gs Empty [Declined] Beeffyy Warrior tank 55k hp ub - 6.2k gs

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Charakter name : Beeffyy
Class and Specc : Tank
Offspec : pvp Arms
FPS in raids varies but is good enough
Last guild - expendables

Reason you left / kicked
fell out with guild leader of something stupid because a new guildy joined and kept asking for gold and basicly acting like a child so I said dude grow up seriously... and then gl started whining because she was hormonal and taking things way to seriously as later found out she was pregnant

What can you contribute to the guild?
Highly skilled tank with a lot of experience, an achievement whore (good for when in cata), fun guy that likes do different stuff like toc, uld, nax, os3d, eoe from time to time because doing the same old shit e.g. ICC is just plain boring.

Can you raid the official raids between 20-23
yh good times for me not to late not to early Smile

Can you use ventrilo and speak?
Ofc wouldn't be a very decent tank if I didn't.

How do you prioritize your spells? What rotation do you use? Motivate your answer!
My rotation is erm... to hold agro Smile

Armory URL
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Beeffyy

UI Screenshot
basically don't use any interface changing addon's as i find it pointless now blizzard have brought in some decent and useful raid frames. Although i do use omen - dbm - atalas loot ench - ensidia fails.

Short presentation of you
Ok basically ive been playing wow since the start of tbc when my friends started talking about it all the time at school. iv had 8 80s but got my account banned because it was hacked and i ended up making a new account and leveling beeffyy. My main in tbc used to be a shadow priest, in wotlk my main was a mage called misery but then moved server with stardrift and became uxie after stardrift moved sever twice because they decided move to a dead server to be the "best" they moved again so i couldnt be bothered spend money to raid with them when all my friends are on outland... so basically now my main is beeffyy and ive basicly done nearly every boss with him apart from the few hc 1s in icc and RS (really do hate that place all the time end up with scrubs that have no idea what to do) and Algalon 10/25

How did you hear about us?
Well I've been looking for a guild to get ready for cataclysm and I really want a good guild that is focused on leveling fast as well as gearing up asap so can raid and progress a lot and tbh there are ALOT of new guilds that are full of idiots so its hard find guilds that dont.

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Beeffyy Warrior tank 55k hp ub - 6.2k gs Empty Re: [Declined] Beeffyy Warrior tank 55k hp ub - 6.2k gs

Post by Medoria Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Lookin' good. Will have the other officers take a look at your post and see what their opinions are Smile
Medoria
Medoria
Superior

Antal inlägg : 61

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Beeffyy Warrior tank 55k hp ub - 6.2k gs Empty Re: [Declined] Beeffyy Warrior tank 55k hp ub - 6.2k gs

Post by Clarksson Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:16 pm

looking good but kinda full on tanks, want to go arms (DPS) instead?
Clarksson
Clarksson
Legendary

Antal inlägg : 132

https://darkhalo.swedishforum.se

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:33 pm

nope sorry im tank always will be

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarksson Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:14 pm

i will make our GM take a look at this Beeffyy hang on.

/Clark
Clarksson
Clarksson
Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarksson Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:35 pm

we have to check some stuff with our tanks if they still want to tank in Cataclysm, so there is still hope my friend, reply asap on status
Clarksson
Clarksson
Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Zecane Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:21 pm

Declined.
Zecane
Zecane
Guild Master

Antal inlägg : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down