Dark Halo Cataclysm raiding guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DECLINE] DoubleDown Level 80 Fury Warrior

Go down

[DECLINE] DoubleDown Level 80 Fury Warrior Empty [DECLINE] DoubleDown Level 80 Fury Warrior

Post by double Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:10 am

IRL Name: Antony
IG Name: Doubledown
Class: Warrior
Guild History: I played in a guild during TBC up to gruuls lair, then i quit wow because of some RL issue.. but now im back to get some WOTLK done and to progress far in cata when it is released.
Why you left/got kicked from your last guild: I am currently in a guild but i looking to quit because members sign up for raids but dont turn up, this has happened around 7 -8 times now and im fed up of it.
What can you bring to this guild?: I am a fast learner and am able to take criticsm, i would be willing to change my spec etc to whatever the guild requirements are, i a reliable person and will always give good notice as to whether i can make it to raids or not.

Armory URL:

please bear in mind i have obtained better gear, but for some reason the armory isnt updated :S
Raid PrintScreen URL:
my UI is ruined atm due to the patch i think this is the same for everyone isnt it? :p
Other usefull info:
i will probably attend 99.9% of every raid :p
Did you realy think this through? YEH BUDDAY!!

double

Back to top Go down

[DECLINE] DoubleDown Level 80 Fury Warrior Empty Re: [DECLINE] DoubleDown Level 80 Fury Warrior

Post by Clarksson Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:43 am

*********OLD info***************'

*Declined*

Hi!

i am sorry to inform you that you lack of ICC raid EXP and lack of gear for our ICC HC raids.

gather more gear and EXP from ICC and make a new apply if you still are intressted.

Best Regards
Clarksson

the player have been emailed a question about joing VD.

Player havent responded on the mail, decline
Clarksson
Clarksson
Legendary

Antal inlägg : 132

https://darkhalo.swedishforum.se

Back to top Go down