Dark Halo Cataclysm raiding guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Jabadar - Feral Druid Application

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Jabadar - Feral Druid Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Jabadar - Feral Druid Application

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:09 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Before reading this, yes I currently am in the process of gearing my character still, I am a new player to outland, and willing to learn anything and or everything. I am not going to lie about anything and yes, I do not know much about raiding, but I am constantly watching raiding videos, and reading around the web for tips on how to improve, I am looking for a raiding guild that is willing to take on a new recruit that would like to learn about the PvE proccess and is willing to teach me. I understand this will probably be declined due to insufficient knowledge, but I have only just come back to WoTLK and trying to get into the swing of things.

Character name : Jabadar
Class and Spec : Feral Druid
Offspec : Balance (Havnt got any gear)
FPS in raids: Anything between 45-60

Last guild: Shinra inc

Reason you left / kicked
I left this guild because it had a mere 40 members in it, and the majority of them werent even active, it averaged about 3 people online at a time so i didnt feel much point in staying as it was pretty much a dead guild.

What can you contribute to the guild?
I can contribute a lot of hard work and effort, as i said earlier, im willing to learn and if you decide to accept, the least i could do would to put 100% effort into everything you guys would teach me.

Can you raid the official raids between 20-23
Yes on thursdays, and tuesdays. If you do decide to do sundays, i could do every other week, as i have activities that i do on a sunday that conflict.

Can you use ventrilo and speak?
I can use ventrilo and i can speak. Smile

Armory URL: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Jabadar
Not the best of gear at the moment, but i am constantly doing heroics to get loot, and to get Justice points to carrying on buying better gear.

UI Screenshot: https://s538.photobucket.com/albums/ff346/scruffyboy0/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_102110_130242.jpg

Short presentation of you: Im 17 Year old boy that lives at home, i dont work or go to college for reasons which are to long to be explained in a short presentation. ever since watching videos on Warcraft Movies, ive always wanted to start raiding, and now ive finally hit level 80 i can, once i find a guild. Im hardworking when im doing something i enjoy, and am very genorous.

Dummy question "Wich fire is most deadly Purple or red?
I really dont know where this question is going, but im gona take a guess and say red?

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Jabadar - Feral Druid Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Jabadar - Feral Druid Application

Post by Clarksson Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:39 pm

accepted for trial, but i need to inform you about the raid status ingame

/w moi Smile

/Clarksson
Clarksson
Clarksson
Legendary

Antal inlägg : 132

https://darkhalo.swedishforum.se

Back to top Go down