Dark Halo Cataclysm raiding guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Appication-Shadowpriest-Snaplasher

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Appication-Shadowpriest-Snaplasher Empty [ACCEPTED] Appication-Shadowpriest-Snaplasher

Post by snaplash Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:31 pm

Charakter name : Snaplasher

Class and Specc :
Priest, shadow specced.

Offspec : discipline, but i only use it for pvp

FPS in raids
35-50

Last guild
Im am currently in revoltados, but the pepole in the guild never shows up in time for the raid, always late by an hour.

Reason you left / kicked
I want to get a great guild before cataclysm so i can progress the new raids as fast as possible. and i cant be able to do that in my current guild, since no one shows up.

What can you contribute to the guild?
Realy skilled and active player who loves to progress. i will always show up for raids and be prepared. and again in my current guild, i see no progress.

Can you raid the official raids between 20-23
yes

Can you use ventrilo and speak?
yes

Describe what the purpuse of LOOT is. (gear/items) And how it should be used.
The purpase of loot is to increase the stats you focus on so it can give you a boost on the dps. but it is not the gear that makes the player, its pure brain and skills.

Why is LOOT (gear/items) Important?
gear is important so you get better stats, and when you increase your stats you help the raid out with killing the boss.

How do you prioritize your spells? What rotation do you use? Motivate your answer!
Shadow: VT.SW:P.DP.MF.MF.MB.SW:D.MF. and then i refresh my dots and spam mindflay until Mindblast is ready.
I also is wery carefull with using the Shadow word: death. i only use it in controlled situations.

Armory URL

Short presentation of you
I am a 17 year old boy who womes from norway. in my spare time i play wow (not addicted though). Since the first day of Wotlk i have played wow. and always been looking for a guild to progress with. i have had the luck of joining some good guilds to progress with. but for some reason they all splitt up. i will always focus 120% in raid's and never come unflasked or unprepaired. if im not 100% shure of a fight i always check out the tank spot videos.

How did you hear about us?
Trade channel in Dalaran :-)

Dummy question "which fire is most deadly Purple or red?
Purple

snaplash

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Appication-Shadowpriest-Snaplasher Empty Armory link

Post by snaplash Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:34 pm

for some reason my armory link did not show ! here it is

snaplash

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Appication-Shadowpriest-Snaplasher Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Appication-Shadowpriest-Snaplasher

Post by Clarksson Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:40 pm

we are raiding at the moment, but an officers will reply asap.
Clarksson
Clarksson
Legendary

Antal inlägg : 132

https://darkhalo.swedishforum.se

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Appication-Shadowpriest-Snaplasher Empty -)

Post by Snaplash Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:03 am

Im in the raid ! Very Happy

Snaplash

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Appication-Shadowpriest-Snaplasher Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Appication-Shadowpriest-Snaplasher

Post by Clarksson Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:57 pm

welcome m8 as a trial.
Clarksson
Clarksson
Legendary

Antal inlägg : 132

https://darkhalo.swedishforum.se

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down