Dark Halo Cataclysm raiding guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PENDING]Caranak, arms warrior come cataclysm.

Go down

[PENDING]Caranak, arms warrior come cataclysm. Empty [PENDING]Caranak, arms warrior come cataclysm.

Post by Caranak. Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:24 pm

I spoke to Zecane regarding my situation - I'll be changing mains come cataclysm and will be playing on an arms/prot offspec warrior. This application is for that character, but if you're interested I will be able to raid on my old main rogue until cataclysm.
- this is my rogue. He's currently geared somewhere around 5800gs, but I haven't played on him since before the badge changes so a lot of easy upgrades are available. I won't go into excruciating detail on this but if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Character name : Caranak
Class and Specc : Arms warrior (will respec if the need arises)
Offspec : Protection (negotiable)
FPS in raids: 50
Last guild: High Infidelity

Reason you left / kicked: I've been in the guild for years and I love it, but I need to start raiding more seriously if I want the game to be fun. I want a more serious raiding guild.

What can you contribute to the guild?

I have played the game for 5 years as all different roles and all classes on max level except priests. I have extensive experience and I learn very quickly. I enjoy a challenge and consider myself to be a pretty good player Smile

Can you raid the official raids between 20-23

Yep.

Can you use ventrilo and speak?

Yep.

How do you prioritize your spells? What rotation do you use? Motivate your answer!

Warrior rotations will change come cataclysm so I'll answer with how I play my rogue. I use a priority list on finishing moves that goes SND > Rupture > Evisc while building combo points with SS and a revealing strike per cycle.

Armory URL

UI Screenshot

Currently on laptop, but will be home tomorrow to post a screenshot

Short presentation of you

I'm Icelandic, but have lived in Sweden for most of my life. I'm currently residing in Oslo but I'll be back in Sweden by late-january to study physics at Lund university. I've played MMO's for most of my life with the most notable games being SWG (pre-NGE), EVE online, and WoW. In WoW I started raiding back in the MC days and continued until AQ hit when I took a break and came back for TBC, where my guild got to about half of BT and then broke up.

In wotlk, I played more casually, my main raiding experience being on my rogue, where I got kingslayer with a dedicated pug after a few 12-hour sessions before all the damage buffs. We had planned to continue with HC 10man as an unguilded raid-group but after two weeks of people cancelling that didn't work and I went back to casual.

For cataclysm I'd like to do it right from the start and join a strong raiding guild and stick with it so that I'll enjoy the game more.

How did you hear about us?

Recruitment in trade chat.

Dummy question "which fire is most deadly Purple or red?

The color of a flame changes depending on the oxygen supply, as more oxygen leads to higher temperatures, which in turn creates molecular radicals that give the flame it's blue/violet color, and since hotter fires mean more damage this is a bad thing. A distinct violet flame can also be produced by introducing potassium into the flame source - seeing this would lead me to believe that whoever set the fire up knew at least some basic chemistry and is a foe to be reckoned with.

Thus, I conclude that purple fires are invariably more dangerous than red ones.

Caranak.

Back to top Go down

[PENDING]Caranak, arms warrior come cataclysm. Empty Re: [PENDING]Caranak, arms warrior come cataclysm.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:43 pm

I like your apply. - We'll come back to you soon.

Back to top Go down