Dark Halo Cataclysm raiding guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]Nightpassion, holy/prot/retri X-REALM

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Nightpassion, holy/prot/retri X-REALM Empty [ACCEPTED]Nightpassion, holy/prot/retri X-REALM

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:09 pm

Charakter name : nightpassion (changing it if I would transfer, probably to palaios)
Class and Specc : paladin, holy
Offspec : prot (3/4 tier pieces
FPS in raids: I blocked it at 60, dont want my graphic card to overstrain itself

Last guild:

Ive been in a couple for the last months for more social reasons than for PvE, thus my last real raiding guild was Future Me on Spinebreaker

Reason you left / kicked

I left around february/march. At that time I was doing daily heroics/weekly raid and 25 man pug/guidruns on 5 characters which really burned me out in the end and got really bored of the whole raiding part of WoW. This caused me to underperform in my guildraids, if I hadnt left I wouldve probably been replaced due to lack of motivation.

What can you contribute to the guild?

A solid 100% raider and I also enjoy doing heroics with guildies, leveling up new characters and so forth. I also have alot of fun PvPing, especially 5v5 are awesome. So if there are any pvpers in your guild, Ill definetely have a good time.

Can you raid the official raids between 20-23

Should workout perfectly, used to raid 25 mans 3 times a week and 10 mans 2 times a week for about 3 months in future Me with a 100% attendance-

Can you use ventrilo and speak?

I have a headset + mic, and can talk. I prefer to talk problems over in whisper instead of on Ventrilo. Allthough if there is something I need to callout on vent which implicates the raid, such as being picked up by valkyrs in the LK25 fight. I could also use ingame macros to notify my fellow healers.

Describe what the purpuse of LOOT is. (gear/items) And how it should be used. / Why is LOOT (gear/items) Important?

Is to increase the throughput of the raid as a whole, making downing new raid bosses possible. So loot should be given to the roles that has greater impact of what the raid can do, such as tanks. DPS/healers have a symbiotic relationship, which means; more dps -> shorter fights -> better for healer mana pools.

And basically gear doesnt make you awesome, the way you play does!

How do you prioritize your spells? What rotation do you use? Motivate your answer!

Divine light, beacon of light on one tank. holy shock / word of glory when moving.

Armory URL
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&cn=Nightpassion

UI Screenshot

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42324599@N08/5179537144/

Short presentation of you

Im 24, studying at a university, but still finding time for recreation such as wow. Also gym, partying and soccer when I have the time

PS: very interested in ulduar runs, achievs/HMs and whatnot. got some good gear going for Heralds aswell!

How did you hear about us?

Through Trade

Dummy question "which fire is most deadly Purple or red?

Well purple has higher energy / higher temperature. So I would say purple.

Last edited by palaios on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Nightpassion, holy/prot/retri X-REALM Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Nightpassion, holy/prot/retri X-REALM

Post by Zecane Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:04 am

Very nice application, ill come back to you since we do need holy paladin who is active.... our last 2 havent show any effort.
And second question how fast can you transfer?
Zecane
Zecane
Guild Master

Antal inlägg : 38

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Nightpassion, holy/prot/retri X-REALM Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Nightpassion, holy/prot/retri X-REALM

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:14 am

Ill be on this server by thursdays raid, if you accept me..

seems like a good populated server, way better than spinebreaker in all regards..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:42 am

We are indeed looking for Holy paladins. And if you transfer to be here on Thursday thats acceptable. Keep in mind that we are looking for exeptional players and we will keep an extra eye on you, on every new member to the guild.

Welcome Aboard!
Accepted as : Trial

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down