Dark Halo Cataclysm raiding guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]elemental shaman application

Go down

[Accepted]elemental shaman application Empty [Accepted]elemental shaman application

Post by Thundra Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:12 am

Charakter name :ThĂșndra
Class and Specc :
Offspec : Elemental shaman
FPS in raids 25-30
Last guild Psychedelics

Reason you left / kicked
I am currently In the guild but they are no longer raiding so I would like to move to a knew good one Smile

What can you contribute to the guild?
Well Raid wise I am a very experianced player who has played since Vanilla so I can adjust to situations easily also I Can provide pretty good dps and raid performaces I.E tactics etc.Social wise I am a very freindly person whoe njoys having a laugh and abit of banter in guild chat, but when it comes down to raiding I like to be serious about it. Ty

Can you raid the official raids between 20-23
Those are the perfrect hours atm for me to be perfectly honest so yes I can

Can you use ventrilo and speak?
Ye I can use it and am very capable of speaking

How do you prioritize your spells? What rotation do you use? Motivate your answer!
Well I ussually start off by popping my spellpower trinket right on the pull along with my orc racial for extra spell damage. Then it is ussually flameshock Instant lava chain lightning(clearcasting state)spam some Lightnings and basically its about procs like my elementla mastery which has a cd of 3 minsbut with the set bonus of T10 its is much less so when that procs repeat basically Smile

Armory URL

UI Screenshot
Atm I cant provide this since its a new pc and havent yet mastered the new windows so finding it hard to find the files Razz sry bout this but at a later date I will provide you with one if required

Short presentation of you
Well. Hi my name is Julen Mcwilliam. I am 18 years old and am Studying History in the Uk. I love football and Absouloutely love meeting new people . I come from a place called Gibraltar which only has a population of around 30,000 people so you can imagine how small it is Razz. One of my hobbies when I have my spare time is to play WoW,FiFa,and CoD Smile I just bought the new one so ye Its pretty awesome. As you can probably see I am a pretty outgoing person that isnt shy to speak to people Smile.

How did you hear about us?
hehe I did Icc25 with you guys tonight and we downed Lk25 man Smile and I thought these guys are nice and skilled players so I might aswell give it a shot.

Dummy question "which fire is most deadly Purple or red?
Ow my god I know thiis oneeee lemme gues ''Red'' Razz hehe

Additional info (Optional)
MEh just wanted to say It would be great if you gave me the oppurtunity to join you guys and show myslef. If not I say thank you very much for taking your time to read my application. Smile ty

Thundra

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]elemental shaman application Empty Re: [Accepted]elemental shaman application

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:55 am

You seem to be like a very nice guy. This apply seems to be very intresting, you put some effort in it. We like!

Since we currently need Shamans i accept you as a Trial.

Please poke either me, medoria, clarksson or Zecane ingame.

Back to top Go down