Dark Halo Cataclysm raiding guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]A Shaman Appli

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED]A Shaman Appli Empty [ACCEPTED]A Shaman Appli

Post by anßu Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Charakter name : anßu
Class and Specc : Shaman Elemental
Offspec : Resto
FPS in raids: Ehm never bothered to check, all graphic's set on max except Shadow Detail which is SO annoying.
Last guild
New Era
Reason you left / kicked
Some of my mates left and the guild didn't rly do anything togeather. Every just went Solo so it doesn't make sence for me staying in the Guild since I mostly play for fun and for some titles before Cata.

What can you contribute to the guild?
Some jockes hopefully, never failing flawless PvEing (mostly) ;D, and some jokes!

Can you raid the official raids between 20-23
Yes mostly except the days that I have practice.

Can you use ventrilo and speak?
Yes I can use ventrilo and speak, i can also use teamspeak and speak, AND even skype and speak! Amazing huh.

How do you prioritize your spells? What rotation do you use? Motivate your answer!
Earthshock (if I have 9 charges of Lightning Shield) -> Lava Burst (aslong as Flame Shock is up) -> Chain Lightning (due to the long casting time) -> Lightning Bolt (even tho it does more dmg than CL still feel weak cause of the long cast time).

Rotation without Procs is Flame Shock -> Lava Burst -> Chain Lightning -> Lightning Bolt -> Lightning Bolt -> (if time one more CL) otherwise just continue in the same order with Lava Burst. Obv in raids rotation doesnt rly look like this cause of Lava Surge Proccs and Flumination (Lightning Stacks).

Armory URL

UI Screenshot
Since I'm writing this achi in school after failing on sending it last night i can't link my Ui but i prefer to play pretty standard except for a few perks such as Omni CC, Quartz, DBM (sometimes), Recount, Gladius (for PvP), Purgeatory, Focus Frame and Fluid Frames.

Short presentation of you
Irl mate with Hayabusá and Flexmyrolex. If I don't have anything to do u mostly can find me afking in Dalaran. Like to joke around and is mostly up for random RP stuff thats fun to do. Played 5 charrs on lvl 80 and feel like I have pretty good knowledge of the game. Played since middle of TBC, have either been over 1,8k Rating or above average PvE gear on all of my 5 charrs.

How did you hear about us?
I heard of yall from Hayabusa originally and he spoke of a style which seemed to suit me aswell. Semi-Hardcore since I don't wanna spend my days in Dalaran but at the same time don't have the time to be online, always.

Dummy question "which fire is most deadly Purple or red?
Well I would say red even tho purple is spelled with a capital "P". But according to Naruto Amaterasu "The black Fire) is everburning and most deadly so im sticking to it. Black fire FTW!

Additional info (Optional)
Well yall didn't ask for previous raiding experience so I ain't giving it either! But if you are interested you can always check out my old mage Ayayo. Kinda my glory days of PvEing, was second best mage on serv after Threat the Insane and got most hard achi's before nerf as "of the Nightfall".

anßu

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]A Shaman Appli Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]A Shaman Appli

Post by Honeycumb Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Thanks for your application our officers will get back to you shortly
Honeycumb
Honeycumb
Qancer

Antal inlägg : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Zecane Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Pm me ingame for further info after 17:00 and we will see if you are ready to stand under my Tabard.

/ Zeke
Zecane
Zecane
Guild Master

Antal inlägg : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarksson Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:17 pm

you ment, "under my dick sucking my sack" ??
Clarksson
Clarksson
Legendary

Antal inlägg : 132

https://darkhalo.swedishforum.se

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]A Shaman Appli Empty opps armory url didnt stick,,

Post by anßu Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:18 pm

anßu

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]A Shaman Appli Empty 3rd time is a charm

Post by anßu Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:20 pm