Dark Halo Cataclysm raiding guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Holy paladin applycation

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Holy paladin applycation  Empty [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin applycation

Post by Loledinn Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:05 pm

Charakter name : Loledin.
Class and Specc : Paladin, holy.
Offspec : Nothing.
FPS in raids: Hum, around 20-30 maybe.. Well, I got no lagg or so on.

Last guild : I have only been in the same guild as Baine and that was like one week, I left it becuse I was going to take a break and now I'm back!

What can you contribute to the guild? I am a player that really know how to play my class to the edge! hehe, I've been playing holy paladin since I started with wow and that was exactly when tbc came. I always does everything for the guild and not for myself. I'm a very friendly player etc.

Can you raid the official raids between 20-23 Yes.

Can you use ventrilo and speak? Yes and yes! Smile

How do you prioritize your spells? What rotation do you use? Motivate your answer! Since I started with wow agian for like 3-4 days ago, I can't really say that. I'm a paladin that likes int and mp5! it's pewpew, I can heal forever without going oom, I don't even have to use Divine Plea for example.

Armory URL :

UI Screenshot : Well, my UI is pretty standard.. I only use DBM, Xperl, recount.. no use for pally power anymore.

Short presentation of you : I'm a male from Sweden. (I'm hot! grr!) haha, I love to party, hang out with friends, play soccer and workout, play wow ofc! I got one year left in school.. (Gymnasiet). I live in Göteborg!

How did you hear about us? From a friend, Baine.

Dummy question "which fire is most deadly Purple or red? I'd say, my yellow Consecration for sure.

/Loledin

Loledinn

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Holy paladin applycation  Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin applycation

Post by Clarksson Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:35 pm

whalecum, do your best... you just have a worldfirst Paladin GM watching you..
Clarksson
Clarksson
Legendary

Antal inlägg : 132

https://darkhalo.swedishforum.se

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Holy paladin applycation  Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin applycation

Post by Zecane Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:21 pm

Nice apply, Rotation is pretty much for the dps so we can compare if there are major diffrences between players and dps =) Wish you welcome and i hope you can raid tonight!
Whisper ingame for invite.
/ Zeke
Zecane
Zecane
Guild Master

Antal inlägg : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down