Dark Halo Cataclysm raiding guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DECLINED]80 dk tank

Go down

[DECLINED]80 dk tank Empty [DECLINED]80 dk tank

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:33 am

Hello !

Charakter name : Mordwrak
Class and Specc : Frost/death
Offspec : Death
FPS in raids: Every single one.
Last guild: Long time since i played so, i dont really know.

Reason you left / kicked: Left, quited play for a while or a year hehe Razz

What can you contribute to the guild?: Iam always helpfull, a good guy, and love to raid in a good progress. Il tank or dps whatever you like me to Smile.

Can you raid the official raids between 20-23: Yes ofc, working 11-19 every day so no problems.

Can you use ventrilo and speak?: Yes

How do you prioritize your spells? What rotation do you use? Motivate your answer!: Il just try get large aggro, then i timing all the spells with the aggro, if you see my point. if i have good aggro, good dps. Bad aggro, then il just run around trying catch the got damn mobs :p.

Armory URL: Armory dosent seems to work for me im afraid. But give me a /w ingame and il come for a inspect.

Short presentation of you: Happy guy, always helpfull, and love to play with gamers that got good teamplay, progress and have alot of fun with each other.

How did you hear about us?: I read you need pps, so i think. Well ofc i should give it a try. Seems to be a good guild!

Dummy question "which fire is most deadly Purple or red?: Humm when i light my joint, the red fire is always danger!!

[u][b]

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED]80 dk tank Empty Re: [DECLINED]80 dk tank

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:37 am

Hello! Thanks for your apply, due to lack of gear and experience and the fact that we are actually "full" on tanks im sorry to tell you that we are declining this application.

Good luck finding another guild!

Back to top Go down